Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First time blogger

Ok, here it goes, everyone is blogging these day, so I thought I try my hand at it.  Our family has had it major up and downs, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.  We choose this title for obvious reasons.  Our children are our life, from beginning to letting some go into our Fathers hand.  We hope with sharing this blog with you, everyone will see our joys and hardships.  

Philippians 4:13  "I can do everything through Him who gives me strengths." 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome!!! I am sooo glad to see you here!!!

Brandon, Lisa, Abbie, and Bryce said...

Hi Carla! Thanks for the two hours of fun and laughter! I really enjoyed that and I am glad we got this blog going for ya! Love you guys....

The VanderZwaags said...

Continuing to pray for you guys!

granny w said...

Hey Windemullers

Some verses for you.

Matt: 28 - 30, Ps. 34: 1-3,8,15 & 18.,

Love, Granny W

Unknown said...

Hey Mom its me I followed your blog! It made me shed tears! :)