Monday, January 5, 2009

It sure is empty


Hope everyone had a Happy New Year.  It sure is a strange beginning to the New Year for us, nothing is the same.  It was hard having everyone go back to either work what there is of it, for it is basically at a stand still for Curt, like alot of other people, and having Zach go back to school. I'm not really sure what to do now. Hopefully Zach can get back into the routine of school quickly.  Again our family would like to say Thank you to all those who have been praying for Caleb and us, we would not have gotten through all of this without it.

2 comments:

Brandon, Lisa, Abbie, and Bryce said...

My heart goes out to all of you and we are continuing to keep you in our prayers that God will fill your lives (to keep you more occupied :))! It is good to know that in 13 minutes I can be at your house or you could be at mine lol! Yes I timed it!

Ranae said...

I think of all of you daily. Carla I've been meaning to call you. I'm going to try today.